Arranging that first party for your kid is both exciting and challenging because you don’t know what will they like and what won’t they. But that doesn’t mean that you will shy away from throwing a grand bash for your kid. If you follow certain steps, you will be able to give your child the bash they have been looking forward to.
- The venue: Needless to say, the venue you choose will invariably depend on the number of guests that will attend. If it’s just a get-together with family and friends, you might want to consider hosting it at your home. If the weather is favourable, you can also host the event in your garden.
- Invitations: After you have fixed the venue, you should immediately focus on designing the invitation cards. Browse the internet and shortlist some designs that you like. The more innovative the designs, the more interest your guests will have to attend your party. But make sure that the designs relate to the tastes of your child; after all it’s their occasion.
- Decorations: No one wants to attend a drab and boring event that is not event decorated. Babies usually like colourful objects especially if it is of their favourite cartoons. The best option would be to fix a theme and according to that, decorate the venue. You will get several decoration props in gift shops, or you can prepare something yourself also.
- Food: The most hassle free option will be to arrange a buffet of finger food. Organize a variety of dishes like sandwiches, wraps, cocktails, sausages, salads, fruits and pizzas. Also, keep something aside for desserts. It doesn’t have to always be a catered affair as you can cook everything yourself.
- Entertainment: Little babies don’t need much entertainment; just letting them be with other kids is enough. It’s the other adult guests that will need some entertainment for passing their time. Hire a magician or arrange certain activities which they will enjoy and will keep themselves occupied.
- Cake: Obviously, the cake is the most important element in every event. It doesn’t have to be a masterpiece; just a big, colourful cake will be enough. Also, make sure they are tasty otherwise what would be the point of ordering a cake?
- Gifts: Don’t go overboard by gifting your child an extravagantly expensive gift because they will want more the next time. Also, arrange some return gifts for the guests.